Friday, August 13, 2010

3 day countdown

VBS ends today...what a great week. We have had time with family and friends and have felt so supported by every message, prayer and encouragement we have received.
Please continue to pray for us this weekend as we finish packing, prepping our house, final preparations and good bye's. We have a whole mix of emotions going on right now and I can even see that the kids are experiencing it too.
Just checked the weather...Argentina is having the coldest winter in the last 40 years and Russia is having a heatwave...this makes packing a challenge :)

1 comment:

lindsey reese said...

Hi precious Norton family! I have been thinking about you all day today! Please know that our family is committed to praying for your family. We are so grateful for the special time that we spent with your family last week at your wonderful and special VBS. Your entire family is such a blessing to us. I feel so thankful to know you Erica. I feel as though God has planted a beautiful seed for our friendship and I look so forward to growing with you more and more. I LOVE your children and will just really pray that they have special God sightings all throughout this journey. I will pray for protection for your family and your entire team! I will stay connected with you as much as possible! We just love you guys so much!!! God bless you! Go and glorify His awesome name and come back to us your friends who are so proud of you and just love you so dearly! We will play soon! Lots of love, The Reese's:)